Sunday, September 21, 2008

Touch me (not literally...unless...)

To grotesque? 

My apologizes.

I'm off to Columbus on Monday morning, like, 6 am, which right now, seems like a preposterous hour.  Mostly because since I've been home, I've been going to sleep around 4 am on average.  

But back to my title.  
I got an iPod touch today, one of the 2nd generation ones.  I've been doing research on iPods, because my sister's birthday is this Wednesday, and she wanted a new iPod, because her current one's a little broken.  So I'm relaying my findings to my father, who arrived today from Korea.  

Its not often that the Chang family is all together under one roof.  At least, that's how it is these days.  And it will probably stay that way for, at least for a while.

So as my family and I went to the local Apple store, he offered to buy me one as well, for my birthday, almost 3 months ago.  I'm very grateful.  

Now I have something to do during class.  I don't have to pull out my laptop and pretend like I'm taking notes, when instead I'm probably typing up a paper for another class, or on Facebook.  I can now have a lighter bag, and just use my new iPod to surf the web during class.  

Holla.  

Tomorrow's my last day at home.  I'm going to put all my shit in my car, spend quality time with the fam and get some rest.  Because on Monday, when I leave for Columbus at the butt crack of dawn (actually the sun will probably already be up), I'm heading straight to the involvement fair, to table for Hope NK.  

If you go to OSU, and you don't have a Hope NK t-shirt (designed in the spring), purchase one.  Money does not go to waste.  It will go to an organization that will use the money to directly help those in need. (North Korean refugees)

Ugh.  My mom made me food.  The "ugh" is not because she made me food.  It's because most of it's frozen, and I'll be on the road for 6-7 hours, and then when I get to Columbus, I won't be home for another 3-4 hours.  I might have to stash some stuff in someone's freezer that lives close to campus.  

Okay, it's relatively early, and I'm tired.

zzz



 

1 comment:

hannah love said...

well by now you must be home and finished that Hope NK booth and etc.

i guess classes start this week right?
good luck in your final quarter (?)