Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I wish I had a pet Ewok


I'm really bored at home.  

I worked out today.
I ran on the elliptical for 37 minutes.  Is it correct to say that I "ran on the elliptical"?  Would it be more correct for me to say that I "glided" on the elliptical?  I don't know.  It was good "glide."

The first 15 minutes sucked though.  
But once I turned on the dance music, the last 22 minutes were a breeze.  
So from now on, when I go running or gliding, I'm listening to danceable music.  

I'm currently watching Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (my favorite one!)
For the past couple weeks, Spike TV (one of my least favorite channels) has been playing one Star Wars movie a week.  I've been watching.

It's gotten to the point that I get excited for it to come on TV because I'm so bored.  

The last three Star Wars movies have been so disappointing.  The acting, for the most part, is horrendous.  I do like Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi though.  And as bad as Natalie Portman's acting is as Padme aka Queen Amidala, I still think she's beautiful and a good actress, just not in Star Wars: Episodes I thru III.

But of all three of the new Star Wars', I like Episode III the best, Revenge of the Sith.  Because it sets up the original three.  

Yeah.  I'm that bored.  

No comments: