Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Making Music

So I'm currently working on my album. I usually work on my screenplay late at night. While watching Family Guy on Adult Swim.

I recorded some stuff, wrote some stuff, and learned some stuff. I'm constantly changing what I want to cover. There are too many songs I like! And they all sound equally as bad when I play them. There's something about consistency that I find appealing.

Other than that, and waiting to hear back from my interviews, I've become obsessed with peanut butter. I've always liked the stuff, but I always needed jam or jelly to compliment it. But now I like it by itself on bread. Bad thing about peanut butter is that it has a lot of calories. But it's apparently pretty healthy. As long as you don't eat too much of it. Then again, you can say that for everything else.

I wish I had sweet audio editing software, and I knew how to use it. Like in The Matrix, when Tank just uploaded how to pilot a helicopter into Trinity's head, and she instantly knew how to fly the thing. That would be awesome. Awesome I say.


No comments: