Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wasting Time

So I'm at a friends apt here in NY and I'm very tired. But not tired in the sense that I want to sleep. Well, I'm getting there, but my point is, I'm not asleep.

I've been in NY since Tuesday night, and I interviewed on Wednesday and Thursday. I feel like both went really well, and regardless of what happens, I'll be happy. Happy in the sense that each interview is a valuable experience, and I was fortunate enough to interview with two very down to earth people.

I leave for DC tomorrow evening, but my day will be packed with fun activities.
I'm getting doughnuts or donuts (which ever) at Doughnut Plant in the morning, then I'm meeting up with some MAIPers for lunch at Shake Shack. I'm equally excited for both.

I've been messing around with pictures the past couple nights. I came across this website that lets you edit pictures: picnik.com

I've been having a blast, and it's great for people like me, who don't know how to do fancy stuff on Photoshop. I mean, you're limited to what they give you for free, and even then, the free functions are pretty nice. You can upload 100 photos if you pay, and only 5 if you don't. But after you finish a picture, you can just save it on your hard drive and delete it off the site.

My new header was also done on picnik.com.
Here are some other pictures I've done so far:




If you haven't noticed, I really like the "neon" effect.

These are the originals:



No comments: