Monday, March 16, 2009

Monthly Playlist(s)

So I finally got my playlist up. I made it last week, but I couldn't fit it correctly, but thanks to Elaine, it is now up!

I got the idea from her blog, and thought I could use a playlist on my blog seeing as how I love music.

I don't really have a theme of music for my blog, or what month it is. I'll probably just put up what I'm currently listening to.

Other than that, I really have nothing to blog about, because nothing is new.

BUT

Late last week I had replied to one of Schuyler Fisk's posts on Twitter, and earlier today she responded back. I mean, yeah no big deal if someone responds back to you on Twitter, but she's kinda famous, and I'm a fan of hers, so it was cool to see her respond back. I also decided to follow Cary Brothers today, and he is now following me back. Schuyler Fisk does not follow me, as do most famous people on Twitter. It's cool that Cary Brothers follows those who follow him.

I bet most celebrities don't tweet back or follow their fans.

It's nice to see that they actually control their account, instead of a computer, or a person hired to manage a celeb's twitter, facebook, myspace, etc...

No comments: