Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meeting Goal(s).


So, my "screenplay" is scrapped. I read what I had typed up over and over again (I wrote very little by the way). It sucked. My characters had no real depth. The plot was going nowhere.

I think my current state hinders my imagination.

My album on the other hand is picking up steam. But not in the sense that I'm putting a ton of effort. My initial goal, which was to re-record songs, failed. Partially due to me being lazy, but also because I couldn't find the lyrics on my computer and external hard drive.

So right now I'm just picking and choosing songs, and right now, I'm at six songs. My goal of eight songs is easily within reach. Especially because I already have my seventh song. It just needs to be re-recorded. I know, I know. Why don't I just re-record everything then? Well, it's cause this song is special.

Correction. I'd like to think all my songs are special, because they all have, at one point, been important to me. They represent what I was feeling at the time I wrote them. They are like time capsules.

Anyways. The seventh song I was talking about is so special because it was the first song I've ever written.

So as it stands, counting my seventh song, I have six originals, and one cover. Ideally I'd like to write a new song soon, but realistically, I might just do a cover.

I wonder if there is a way to upload songs and then post it on a playlist?

No comments: