Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Angst

I kinda hate the word "angst", but I like alliteration.

I just finished my April Playlist. It's a little late, and a little rushed, but am satisfied with the collection of music. I made things interesting and added two Korean songs.

For those of you who have never listened to Korean music, I would encourage you to listen to these two songs:

-One by Epik High
-Fly by Epik High

The songs won't play in order. I made it so that the songs shuffled. Sorry if that bothers you.
You can always just click on the song you want to play.

I don't know much about Korean music, and to be honest, I don't like the majority of Korean music. I hate the whole gender band thing. Think boy bands and girl bands (N'Sync, BSB, Spice Girls, Pussycat Dolls, etc...) Although I have been known to sing a BSB and/or Spice Girl song at Karaoke.

Epik High is just two guys who rap. Yes. Rap. In Korean. It gets a little getting used to, but I think Epik High's raps are pretty catchy and good. I like their beats, and the songs are just well made. They always have guests to sing in their songs, like female singers.

I am feeling more and more confident with my almost complete album. I am listening to my songs in iTunes over and over, to see what I like and don't like about em, and I've sort of gotten used to the sound of my own voice. It still bothers me at times. Like when you hear yourself talk in a video and you go, "Ugh, I sound like that?"

No?

That's what I do...

No comments: