Saturday, December 20, 2008

Moving is a pain in this ass.



*4:39AM Update*

For the record, I have been up since 8:30AM December 20, 2008.
I have watched 3 movies on TBS, and am still in the process of packing my car.

I've made 5 stops to the dumpster.  Which is walking distance, but not when there are bags of trash that need to be throw away.

I don't even know why I'm taking the time to update.  I feel like I need more of a purpose to this blog.  I just ramble on about my life, and my life is boring.  

Did I tell you that I've yet to finish packing?  

I was more excited to leave columbus 24 hours ago.  But now, I just don't want to do anything.  I can count on one hand the number of things/people I will miss.  Give or take 2 fingers.  

The last time I went out to my car, I took everything out of my trunk.  Then I rearranged it.  I hope I don't have to do that again because it's dark outside, the sidewalk is very icy, and my body is sore from moving stuff all day.  

Now the question remains.  Should I go to sleep soon?  My estimated time of departure was/is 8:00AM December 21, 2008 aka in a few hours.

The logical answer would be yes, but I still have stuff to put away, and perhaps more "tetris" that needs to be played in my car so I can get optimal space usage.  I wonder if it's possible to major in ergonomics.

I have a 22 oz. bottle of NOS in my fridge.  Not the kind you use for your cars to make them go faster.  I really hope this bottle of NOS is enough for my 6-7 hours drive to Fairfax, Virginia.  

Again, I'm rambling again, and I've probably lost 80% of readers by now.  

The next time I update, I'll, hopefully, be alive and in Virginia.  

This is my last update from Ohio.  For now.  

No comments: