Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm in Virginia right now.  
I'm going to New  York tomorrow till Sunday (1/4), and it should be a blast.

A lot has happened since my last update.  I'll fill you in.

I moved out of Ohio, for good.  
Moving out was a pain in the ass.  I was moving crap in and out of my car all night.  It was frustrating.  

The drive was okay, I took a couple naps at rest stops.  The drive from Ohio to Virginia is really boring.  

I get into Virginia, and literally 5 minutes away from my house, I get into a car accident.  

My car is a total loss, so I don't have a car anymore.  Which kind of sucks, but the value of my car is pretty high, compared to how much it cost.  So I guess it was a blessing in disguise?

Yeah, not much since then though, except Christmas shopping, and of course, Christmas itself.  

I'm more excited for New Years.  

I hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and/or whatever you celebrate.  

1 comment:

GV said...

aww, sad that your new year's wasn't sooooo great. but after that, it was pretty fantastic right?? cuz you got to see me!