Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Addiction?

Would you say I'm addicted to Final Fantasy?  

I talk about it/play it an awful lot.  

I beat Final Fantasy XII in November.  I started it last winter, but I never got to sit there and play it until this Fall.  

After beating FFXII, I kind of missed it.  I know it sound stupid, but beating a Final Fantasy, especially after purchasing it almost a year ago, is really fulfilling.  

I didn't want to start the game over, but rather, I wanted to play Final Fantasy X.  I beat it years ago, when I was still in high school.  I still remember the general plot, but I forgot a few things, and the game is significantly different than FFXII that I had to "re-learn" how to play it.  

So I'm in the midst of playing it.  I started last week.  I'm almost done.  But as Cecil recommended, I should do all the side quests and get all the Celestial weapons.  

Besides Cecil, who understands what I'm talking about?
I'm interested in knowing...

But here is my reasoning for playing so much Final Fantasy.  

My Playstation 2 is broken, has been for a while.  The thing doesn't read DVDs, and it isn't under warranty anymore.  

When I move out, I won't be able to play games anymore, that is, until I buy a new console or fix my broken one (I doubt I'll do the latter). 

I want to take advantage of it while I still can! 

On another note.  My last final is on Thursday, and after I take that, I'm virtually done with school.

No comments: