Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funk

I'm in a funk.  

I'm gaining weight, I'm getting lazy, and I'm not studying.  

All of those things are linked and have hindered me from being happy.

To add insult to injury, I bought a pair of gloves from Urban Outfitters today.  $20 (pre-tax).  Why did I buy them?  Well.  It was ridiculously cold outside, and all I wore was a hoodie and my blue scarf.  

In case you're wondering.  I wore jeans and a t-shirt as well.

Anyways, the gloves were quite warm.  I enjoyed them.  Except whenever I took them off, it smelled like the store.  Or, rather, it smelled like, metal?  I don't know.  Basically, not good. 

So I'm wearing these gloves all day.  And I played basketball later on.  I wore them TO the gym.  but I don't remember wearing them when I left.  And I'm pretty sure I left them in the gym.  Problem is, the gym is ENORMOUS.  Like, one of the biggest recreational facilities on a college campus in America.  If not THE biggest.  We use our money wisely.  

I can call them tomorrow, but someone probably picked em up.  That's how it always happens.  
These 20 dollar gloves didn't even last a day.  

Someone get me out of here.  

No comments: