Tuesday, July 1, 2008

NYC Chronicles 06

Almost the halfway point.  

I'm in the middle of the 5th week of the program.  4th week for me, but same difference.

A lot has happened since my last post.  I became one year older, went out, went out again, did karaoke, and saw the gay pride parade.  That was basically this past weekend in a nutshell.  I'd put up pictures, but I'm too tired.

After work we had a seminar, then we watched Wall-E.  Which, I enjoyed, but not sure if I should have paid $11.75 to see it, or any movie at all for that price.  But, despite it's lack of dialogue, it was entertaining, and did a way better job than "The Happening" in tying in a social issue into the movie.  

If you want to see pictures of my excursions, look at my FB.  That is, if you are my FB friend.  If you aren't.  Then we aren't real friends.  Just kidding.  I hope.

Sign off.  

No comments: