Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NYC Chronicles 10

My time here in New York is coming to an end.

The end is so close I can touch it (not really).

I feel like I just met everyone yesterday. I feel like I'm just starting to get used to this kind of life. I feel like I'm not ready to go.

I still want to get to know more people, and know the people I already know better. There's still some time left, but I can't take it for granted. If 7 weeks can fly by, then 2 weeks will seem like a blink of an eye.

I'm excited to get back though. See faces I know. Sleep in my uncomfortable, yet familiar bed.

Eventually I want to move out here. Eventually as in, after I graduate. Or a least after I figure out exactly what I want to do after I graduate.

Time flies when you're having fun.
So...when time doesn't fly, does that mean I'm not having fun? hmmm...

No comments: