Thursday, August 21, 2008

Transition

So, I'm still not settled.  

I'm still living out of a suitcase.

I'm still depressed.

I always fought for Ohio.  I always reminded myself that it's not so bad.  And it really isn't.  It's not bad at all.  But I'm so used to it, and I'm a little bored of it.

I see some great things about Ohio.  Depending on where you live, it's a great place to raise kids.  Sort of.  I turned out okay, I think.  

But, I can't see myself living here.  Which I think is really funny.  Because when my family initially moved to Fairfax, Virginia, a couple years back, I was so sad.  I was basically leaving everything that I know.  I was basically leaving friends.  But at the time, that's all that mattered to me.  

Needless to say, I got over it.  and the reason why I think it's so funny is because now I want to get out of Ohio.  But it has nothing to do with friends.  I mean, yeah, I know great people in New York City (which is where I want to go), but I feel that it offers me the most opportunities.  And as a plus, I get to be around great people.  

I don't know where I'm going with this.  I'm tired.  I'm a little bored.  And I'm a little depressed hahaha...

I'm going to catch some zzz


No comments: