Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday


I got some 3D glasses from K-Mart.  That store is depressing.  It just looks so bad inside.  You walk in, and you walk back into the early 90's.  Not in a good way either.  

I watched Slumdog Millionaire yesterday.  I enjoyed it, but it was a little long.  The girl who played Latika (the oldest one) is very attractive.  

I watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (finally!) tonight.  I also enjoyed this movie.  I'm a big fan of Michael Cera, I think he's hilarious, because every time I see him, I think George Michael Bluth.  I'm not the biggest Kat Denning fan, but I liked her in the movie.  Is it me, or does she looks like a curvier Hilary Duff?  I always confused the two in the past.  

I'm tired.  But I can't sleep (what's new).  My sister and I had to baby sit our cousin's kids.  We picked them up a little past 9AM, and we took em to Burger King for breakfast, then Petco to see animals, then Chuck E. Cheese. 

It was a long ass day for me.  I didn't get anything done, not that I had planned to do anything anyways.  We got back home around 3PM, and I passed the hell out till 10PM.  

You see my dilemma now?  I'll pass out soon, I think.  I hope.  

So I narrowed down some songs to put on my album.  I'm trying to write a new song too, but I haven't written a song in almost 6 months.  I have nothing to write about.  I also want to have a couple covers too.

I wanted to get a head start on my screenplay.  I realized that I won't be able to write it.  I don't know how to formally write a screenplay.  The best I can do right now is to type up the movie scene by scene, develop characters and setting.  So I started that.  We'll see how it does...

I really want to get these done.  

But I also really want to find a job.  
I applied to Razorfish the other day.  Randomly.  I need to start researching them more, because I don't know shit about em.  

Keep it real.

1 comment:

hannah love said...

michael cera is the best when he is george michael hahaha