Monday, February 23, 2009

Life Update

So in case you're wondering, I'm still working on my album and screenplay.
But some things have come up within the past few weeks that have occupied my time.  

About two weeks ago I had an interview at Neo@Ogilvy, and I didn't get the job.
This Wednesday I have an interview at Neo@RMG.  I certainly hope to get more interviews down the line, but I also realize that it's a tough time to find a job.  Especially in advertising.  

So I'm going to New York again this week.  I go their so often, I seriously should consider moving there now.  But, I don't have the means...

Hopefully I'll find a job soon so I can move out there.  

So back to my projects.

My album is coming along.  slowly.  It definitely won't be as long as I said it was going to be.  I'm probably going to aim for 8 - 9 tracks.  Since my decision to actually make an album, I've only recorded one song.  And that was two days ago.  I've got writer's block.   But I've had it for what seems like a year.  

I'm now just going through old stuff and seeing if I can make things better.  Maybe re-recording them.  Maybe.  And maybe a cover.  Or two.  Maybe.  I'll figure it out.  

My screenplay is also coming along slowly.  I sort of have the beginning, but I'm still trying to figure out how it will fit into the rest of the story.  Or how the rest of the story will fit into the beginning.  It's all in my mind, but all messed up.  I have to decide which direction I want to take it.  Figure out if I want to end it on a good note, or a bad one.  It will come together eventually.  Hopefully soon.

Later.

No comments: