Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Think I Might Need A Sleep Aid

I went to bed over an hour ago, but per usual, I can't sleep

I'm so bad at falling asleep. I know the problem. I think too much. I just can't stop.
I can't tell my mind to stop thinking.

I tried to not think as much (don't ask how). I've tried various methods that people have told me to try.

All have failed.

I thought to myself, maybe if I had someone to talk to. But I don't think that would solve anything. I could write in my moleskin everything that goes on in my brain, and then I'd probably have to buy a new moleskin or two.

Every blog entry I have has the potential to be the longest blog entry I've ever typed.

Yeah, sometimes it's nice to have someone to talk to, but I don't have that luxury here (in Korea). At least not anymore. I miss having friends around me all the time.

Life is so mundane when you don't have anything to do.

It's so weird. I used to love being by myself. Being a homebody.

Now I can't stand it. Such a big change, and it happened out of the blue. I don't remember when I started feeling this way.

I just want to hang out all the time, and enjoy the moment. I guess that's sort of a good thing.
But it's also bad because I might lose focus on what's important.

I'm going to Jeju Island in 6.5 hours. I'll have my thoughts and pictures of Jeju up on my Tumblr & Facebook.

Go Buckeyes.

No comments: