Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I have a blog?!

So it's been a while.

I'm too lazy to update my playlist, and I haven't been listening to much new music anyways.
My stay in Korea is coming to an end. In about a month.

I'm done with the Yonsei KLI program this Thursday though. It was a good experience. It could have been better. But what's the point in talking about that? I didn't get stellar grades. I didn't even get good grades. But I passed, and right now, that's all I really care about. I passed the final by playing more arcade games, pool, and singing at karaoke than studying the days before the test(s).

The weather in Korea is starting to cool down. I guess I'm a little sad that I won't be able to experience Fall in Korea. Or, at least all of it.

I want to go back home though. But I'm not sure why. I have no friends in Virginia and I have no job. I don't even necessarily like being at "home." I don't even have a car.

On the flip side, everything here in Korea will change within 2 weeks. Almost everyone I have come to know will be gone. Cecil might come and visit, and I really hope he does, cause it would be great to see some other MAIPers in another country.

So basically I'm going from "no life" to "no life."

But of course when I get home, I'm going to resume my job search full force. I will visit people in New York, and hopefully in other states (depending on how much money I have).

Maybe I should have just stayed in Ohio. At least I would probably still have a car, and be living by myself (maybe). I'd know the roads. I'd have friends, sort of. I could always make new friends, or so I'd like to think.

Life in Ohio was so easy. Life in Virginia has the potential to be like that, but there are too many things I don't know about it. It's foreign to me.

Seoul is more home to me than Fairfax, Virginia.

I do miss Five Guys though...
Although I'm trying to be more health conscious these days. I know my family has a history of heart problems, and I'm at the point in life where my body starts to slow down. I haven't been to the gym in over a month, so maybe I'll start running when I get back. (How many times do you think I've said that in the past?)

There are still so many things I want to do in Korea. I just haven't been able to find people to do them with. I've never been to Insa-dong, Namsan Tower, the COEX mall aquarium, and probably a bunch of other things. Maybe I just set the itinerary for when Cecil comes to visit. Cecil, if you read this, we're doing this. Plus eating a ton of food.

Anywho. I probably won't update for at least a week.

Until then, stay classy.

No comments: