Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tired

I'm so tired these days! I can fall asleep ANYWHERE.

I'm kinda of sick of clubbing at the moment.
I went to the same club three nights in a row. Each time with different people.
It was all fun, but now I just want to relax. See stuff during the day you know?

I enjoy the nights, but I'm not trying to live a life of monotony. I don't want to go drinking every night, and I don't want to go to the same pubs and clubs (unintentional rhyme). I mean, I like having a nice "go-to" place, but why limit oneself?

Korea has so much to offer. I just have to seek it.

I'm totally down to drink and club while in Korea, but I'm not in a rush. I have so much time.
Maybe I'm just getting old. It takes me way longer to recover from a long night than it used to, that's for sure.

There is this rock festival that a friend told me about, and I did some research. It's at the end of the month, and there are going to be some awesome bands performing. It's a 3 day event, and all the big bands are split up during the 3 days. I have to see Priscilla Ahn. Again. I'm not obsessed with her anymore, but she's still a personal favorite. Saw her in Cleveland, Hoboken, and I would love to add Seoul to that list.

And the best part is, Weezer's gonna be there! Yeah, so they aren't as great as in the past, but w/e they're Weezer! and I love my late 90's alternative!

No comments: