Thursday, July 16, 2009

I finally updated the July Playlist.

I don't have any major updates. Except that I'm going to Japan this Sunday till Tuesday. I have to leave the country cause I don't have a visa.

US citizens can stay in Korea w/o a visa for 90 days, but my 90 days are almost up, so I'm gonna go out and then come back. I'll ruin my perfect attendance, but it's going to be worth it.

I've never been to Japan, and I've wanted to go real bad for the past 5 years.

I'll be in Tokyo and exploring the city with my dad for 3 days. It should be great!


3 comments:

Cecil said...

YES! and then i'll go to tokyo and see you in seoul. let me know how much it ended up costing you to travel - cec

Jungook said...

dude, i want to go to japan too.That sounds like a good time.

AdamChang said...

Yo cec, prices depend on the season. Right now, it's close to peak season cause lots of people go on vacation for the next 2-3 weeks. I'll look into prices for you though!