Saturday, January 24, 2009

THIS SNOW TASTES LIKE POPSICLE!

I just watched a commercial where a kid was playing in the snow and he was building his first snowman. It was the most phallic snowman I've ever seen. The kid then starts to eat the snow, and says that it tastes like popsicle. I start to laugh a little out loud, and a little more inside.

Then I realize it was a commercial for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I feel like a douche. But not anymore, because this particular incident happened 15 minutes ago.


I find it hard to motivate myself. But only as of the past couple weeks.
I tried working out yesterday. EPIC FAIL. I tried to do intense interval training. I don't know how long you are supposed to do that. When I run indoors I try to run 30 minutes.

I got on the elliptical and did the interval training for 15 minutes and I was dying. I didn't even want to use the machines across the room because it felt like my lungs were doused in gasoline and then lit on fire. Out of shape, no?

I need the weather to get warmer...

No comments: